Monday, April 25, 2011

Fake these violent delights test-melody















CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.COM



The following words are very clear incase as follows:
I know what I exactly.
I was told by two response orphanage.
My mother was buzzer,
Dad sailor. She surprised him by voice
But instead of drowning him,
She fell in love with him.
He loved her too.
Together, they shared passion.
But one day, my father was attacked by pirates.
And was killed.
My mother was so upset that she lost the desire to live.
She crawled on the beach, where its response.
She lived long enough to give birth to me and tells me her story.
Then she died.
I lived in the orphanage long ago, and it was hard.
And I always bikavosi different dolls siren.
It was always jealous I can sing better than they had other children.
He chose me, insulting me, leave me alone.
I thought I would never belong anywhere ...
Until he came.
He was looking for a maid who could be also entertainment.
Hear me sing, and he chose me.
You're finally free of the orphanage, and couldn't have been happier.
But he was not going to entertain frolo.
Already has a son named Tulio frolo.
I have to keep him happy, and make sure he didn't leave the House.
I accepted this task after frolo made me swear to keep Tulio mystery.
Anyway, I'll stay in the orphanage.
Islamic melody, and I'm half-siren ...
Employee's son.

Note the word fake on top! If you plan to use the melody of your character, you don't need to follow this film! All the Photostory, since that is all I can do. However, if you want a story I came with, leave a comment or PM me and we can work on the melody together.

So essentially, a melody Koran buzzer which lived in the orphanage for most of her life. She can't input any ordinary person such as a siren, but she can sing better than an ordinary human. This is because it singled out from other children and always bullied. Then came the frolo looking maid/entertainment. Melody was chosen. Melody by task, even after finding they'll look after son illegal frolo Tulio. But why frolo looking servant in the first place? Why choose the melody? Okay ...
Although memories of Tulio and Miguel, he remains extremely fragile and melancholy. Frolo went looking for a special service officer for Tulio until his son can be happy again. But why choose child? Well, that children are obeying orders without question. And it will be a servant frolo anything, whatever the circumstances. So, why choose the melody.

Personal: Melody somewhat shy and quiet, but once you know, really sweet. But the years that it alone has made a big hole in her heart. They want to just be a bit like someone. She loves singing. And respect, frolo fears. She was very keen on it, fearing that gets on his bad, get sent to the orphanage. It's not sure what to think of Tulio so far. It seems fairly normal, but she senses a vacuum inside the mechanism is no different from her. They want to get to know him better. Maybe, one day, she can even call him friend.
Photo found on deviantart.com or bing.com, Google